In Class - I will update this later.
Question of the Day - See yesterday's posting. Due by 11:59 tonight.
Homework - Final question of the day is due by 11:59 tonight. Group Public Opinion Analyses (I have confirmed this is the correct spelling) due by 11:59 tonight. Begin preparing for your presentation (final), which will start tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. I will give you a half hour tomorrow morning.
I will also collect all of your written responses tomorrow morning. You will also evaluate your group members (individual aspect of this project) tomorrow morning.
We will also have our final discussion tomorrow afternoon. This will be the last grade in the gradebook.
Articles to check out: You are on your own for this. Subjects to consider researching:
-No Child Left Behind (2002)
-Race to the Top
-Teacher's Unions
-More money for education? Will it work?
-Teacher Evaluations (Tenure)
-Budget deficits (state)
-Merit Pay
-State standards
-State testing (STAR tests in April)
Last day tomorrow. Finish strong!!
No comments:
Post a Comment